Learning to Touch: Receiving, Giving, Taking and Allowing
With Dr. Betty Martin assisted by Kian de la Cour and Katie Sarra
Date: Saturday 5th September, 10am–6pm *SOLD OUT*
Location: Dawlish, Devon
Price: £85 per person.
When you touch your partner (or friend), are you giving or receiving? Is there a difference? What happens when you know for sure?
When they touch you, is it for you, or for them? Can you tell? Does it matter?
What happens when you take 'giving' and 'receiving' apart, so you feel one of them at a time?
For one thing, you find out what they are. You find out how they feed you, how they challenge you, and how they wake you up. They challenge who you think you are as a lover and, quite possibly, as a person.
Receiving and Giving – clear, un-mixed and genuine: few things are more challenging, more liberating – and more fun.
This workshop takes you there. You fall in love with both of them – equally. That, right there, is worth the price of admission.
- is clothed
- is experiential: you will have the opportunity to practise and explore; it is only in the experience of it that it makes sense
- respects your boundaries: you never have to touch or be touched by anyone you don't want to. In fact, I'll be showing you how to be more clear about that for yourself
- lets you start right where you are – new to the idea or wildly experienced, it doesn't matter
- gives you a game to take home that makes the whole thing easy, fun, sensual, playful and, if you like, sexy
- teaches you the Four Quadrants – how to create them, find them, feel them, and a glimpse into where they can take you. It is the heart of my forthcoming book Learning to Touch: Receiving, Giving, Taking and Allowing
- is fun!
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- are seeking the next level of ease, confidence and joy
- love and care for each other, but can't quite find the key to loving their love-life
- know there is something more meaningful in sex, but have no idea where to start looking for it
- have been experimenting with Tantra but find it awkward and contrived
- are not comfortable 'receiving' and don't know why or what to do about it
- want to have more fun!
Please note: This workshop is clothed. There will be options to exchange touch, but it is never required. You are quite welcome to watch the entire time if you like.
You may also be interested in the workshop the following day, Erotic Massage, for which is clothing optional.
Dr. Betty Martin has had her hands on people professionally for over 30 years. She is a former Chiropractor, currently a sex and intimacy coach, sacred intimate and sexological bodyworker. This class is one of her favorite things in the whole world.
Booking: Tickets are £85 per person. *SOLD OUT*
Our refund policy:
Up to 30 days notice – fullrefund
Up to 2 weeks notice – half or apply to next time
Less than 2 weeks notice – apply to another course only.
Join our Meetup group for updates on all our events.